It’s World Pistachio Day and Baked Chicago is in full-on celebration mode! Pistachios are one of my favorite ingredients to cook with and snack on. I had a small bowl of in-shell pistachios last night while viewing “Watch What Happens Live” with one of my funny goddess icons: Chicago’s Jane Lynch.
Here are Baked Chicago’s 7 most popular recipes featuring #PistachioPower:
- Peanut Butter-Banana Nut Pound Cake
- Dark Chocolate-Pumpkin Holiday Cake
- Chocolate-Pistachio Biscotti
- Pistachio Brittle
- Dark Chocolate-Pistachio Fudge
- Asylum Brownies
- Pistachio-Pecorino Flatbread with Turkey Breast and Sun-Dried Tomato
Learn more about the Power of Pistachios at the American Pistachio Growers website.