- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 pounds small red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375F degrees. In measuring cup, mix olive oil, thyme, rosemary, nutmeg and garlic. Cut potatoes in half. Spread on non-stick 15×10 baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil mixture; toss to coat.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are golden and slightly crispy. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Toss to coat. Bake 5 minutes more. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.