- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese-style bread crumbs)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 450F degrees. Line two large baking pans with parchment paper and set aside.
In large bowl, toss sweet potato wedges with cooking oil. In large resealable plastic bag, combine panko bread crumbs, flour, paprika, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Seal and shake to combine. Add sweet potato wedges, a few at a time, sealing bag and shaking until coated. Arrange potato wedges in single layer in prepared pans.
Bake both pans on separate racks for 10 minutes. Turn wedges and rotate pans, unless using a convection oven. Bake another 10 minutes or until tender.
For dipping sauce, combine honey, sour cream and cinnamon in small bowl. Serve dipping sauce with warm sweet potato wedges.